The months of summer are here, and that means grilling season is in full swing! Enjoy this crowd pleaser, grilled summer salad, with delicious grilled chicken breast and warm summer veggies!
Summer grilling season is finally here. And here’s a recipe for a simple salad that makes a great side dish to make your meal a complete meal.
Do you think the summer is the perfect time to indulge in your favorite summer foods? You may not be that lucky. The summer months bring a new surge of environmental factors to the body that can have a devastating impact on our health. The heat can cause dehydration, while the lack of sunlight can cause vitamin D deficiency. Then, the body is exposed to the extra burden of pesticides, herbicides, and other chemicals that can make us more susceptible to infection.. Read more about summer grilled vegetable salad and let us know what you think.This simple grilled summer salad with a spicy flavor is perfect for hot summer days.
Grilled summer salad
There are so many fresh vegetables on the market today that it’s hard to choose the best one.
The good thing is that most vegetables taste fantastic after they are roasted.
Grill master Bobby Flay can attest to this.
It grills everything from romaine lettuce to eggplant.
So whatever you choose will be perfect for this salad.
This recipe originally only had a few vegetables, but I couldn’t resist.
Everything seemed perfect. So I added more… and more.
Ingredients for grilled summer salad
- Yellow squash
- Maize on the cob
- Red onion
- Artichoke hearts
- Red pepper
- Mixed leaf lettuce
- Dried tomatoes
- Roasted almonds
How to make a grilled summer salad
Roasting is pretty fast.
The shrimp only need 2 minutes on each side.
And the vegetables only need 3 minutes on each side.
I usually steam or grill whole artichokes, but in this recipe I used canned artichokes from Trader Joe’s, they were excellent.
They are delicious and contain water instead of oil, which saves a lot of calories.
A few minutes on each side is all it takes to get nice grill marks.
And when the corn was perfectly cooked, I just cut it off the cob.
Finally, the vinaigrette helped hold everything together.
And it’s so easy to do.
Simply whisk together the balsamic vinegar, pomegranate molasses, mustard and thyme leaves.
Grilled vegetables and balsamic vinegar are a great combination of flavors.
Pomegranate molasses and Dijon mustard were added for a touch of sweetness.
And for the freshness of the thyme, freshly picked in the garden.
Instead of pouring the dressing all over the salad, which almost always results in a bland, heavy salad, I like to lightly mix the vegetables and dressing first, and then add the vegetables and shrimp on top.
And here’s a quick summer barbecue salad your friends and family will love.
A perfect dish for hot summer days.
And if you like healthy recipes, this summer grilled salad has only 328 calories and 2 grams of fat per serving!
Check out more great summer salads:
Rocket salad with chicken
Cobb salad with shrimps and spinach
If you liked this recipe, leave a comment below and tag us on Pinterest!
Grilled summer salad
Grilled summer salad is perfect for hot summer days. Fresh herbs flavored with pomegranate molasses, grilled vegetables and shrimp.
Cooking time 15 minutes
Cooking time 6 minutes
Total time21 min
Course: Main course, Salad
Keywords: Grilled summer salad
Servings : 4 portions
Calories: 328 kcal
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 Teelöffel Meersalz Rosa Himalaya-Salz bevorzugen
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 halbierte mushrooms Steinpilze or Steinpilze
- 1 yellow courgette, cut into slices 1 cm thick
- 1 zucchini, cut into slices half a centimeter thick
- 1 red onion, cut into half-thick slices and divided into strings Optional: secure with toothpicks to hold the strings together
- 1 ear of corn
- 6, in the half I used Tra boxed arti in Joe
- 1 red pepper, thickly sliced
- 12 jumbo shrimps
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of roasted, crushed almonds
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 scoops 2 of as of as of gr gr gr gr
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh th th d
- Wash the salad vegetables and put them in the serving dish.
- Preheat the grill to a high temperature.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, salt, pepper, smoked paprika and garlic powder.
- Brush mushrooms, yellow squash, zucchini, red onion, corn on the cob, artichokes and red bell pepper on all sides with oil mixture. Keep 2 teaspoons of the oil mixture aside.
- Place vegetables on the grill, but be careful not to overcrowd them. Fry 2 to 3 minutes on each side until vegetables are tender and have nice grill marks. Message: The corn will cook and turn for another 4-5 minutes, until lightly browned on both sides. Place the grilled vegetables on a large plate.
- Brush the shrimp with the reserved oil mixture and place on the grill. Fry for 2 minutes on each side and place on a plate. When the corn is cool enough to handle, use a sharp knife to cut the corn kernels from the cob.
- Dressing : Place the balsamic vinegar, pomegranate molasses, Dijon mustard and thyme leaves in a small bowl.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and toasted almonds to the salad. Add 2 tablespoons of dressing and gently toss to coat all the leaves lightly.
- Add grilled vegetables and shrimp to salad and pour remaining dressing over vegetables and shrimp.
Calories: 328 kcal | Carbohydrates: 29 g | Protein: 10 g | Fat: 20 g | Saturated fat: 2 g | Cholesterol: 45 mg | Sodium: 728 mg | Potassium: 800 mg | Dietary fiber: 5 g | Fat: 20 g 45 mg | Sodium: 728 mg | Potassium: 800 mg | Dietary fiber: 5 g | Sugars: 15 g | Vitamin A: 2425IU | Vitamin C: 84,8 mg | Calcium: 82 mg | Iron: 2,6 mg
summer salads always seem to be the one thing that gets left out of summer life—and it’s all because of how messy they are. But this healthy summer salad is so easy to make, and once it’s on the table, it’s practically a steaming hot plate to eat. It’s the kind of salad that you can eat with a fork, and is also refreshing enough to be eaten with the hands.. Read more about grilled salad gordon ramsay and let us know what you think.
grilled salad gordon ramsaysummer grilled vegetable saladgrilled saladsgrilled romaine salad recipesgrilled chicken salad recipesgrilled caesar salad,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,summer grilled vegetable salad,grilled salads,grilled romaine salad recipes,grilled chicken salad recipes,grilled salad gordon ramsay,grilled caesar salad,summer vegetable salad,grilled salad wedge