Here is a Keto Pecan Pie recipe that is perfect for your keto diet, and that is also a low carb recipe. Keto Pecan Pie is made with butter, eggs, sweetener, and almond flour. It is a delicious low carb dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth.
This keto pecan pie recipe is one of the best and most popular pecan pies recipe you’ll find on the internet. It’s a classic pie that uses a combination of butter and cream cheese to bind the pecans together. It is surprisingly easy to make, and you can make it vegan or gluten-free by using vegan cream cheese or gluten-free pie crust.
Keto Pecan Pie Recipe
Yes, it’s true. We created a traditional pecan pie that is suitable for a low-carb diet.
No sugar and no carbohydrates in this low-carb pecan pie! This keto pecan pie is a piece of paradise. When I presented this meal, no one realized it was keto. He’s fantastic.
Pecan pie is one of my favorite Christmas desserts. It’s flavorful and tasty, and it’s typically loaded with sugar. Now I don’t have to feel bad about serving pecan pie as a dessert. Per serving, this pecan pie contains just 4 net carbohydrates.
This cake is paradise on earth, from the candied pecans to the crunchy butter crust.
- Pecans are first put into the crust and then drizzled with caramel sauce in many pecan pie recipes. Instead, I baked the pecans in a butter sauce so that they would complement all of these delicious delights.
- Because this pie contains a filling that should not come through, do not puncture the crust with a fork.
- Why not invest on a pie crust shield if you, like me, like making pies? Nothing is more frustrating than a perfectly delicious pie with a burned crust.
- What is the best way to tell whether a pecan pie is done? The center should move around a little but stay steady (about the consistency of jelly). If the cake pulls away from the pan in a wavy manner, it has to be baked a bit longer.
..: SERIES 8
Time to prepare: 1 HOUR AND 30 MINUTES
TIME TO COOK: 40 MINUTES
2 HOUR AND 10 MINUTES TOTAL TIME
No sugar or carbohydrates in this low-carb pecan pie!
Dough for pies:
- 1 1/2 cups flour aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 1-1-1
- a third cup of coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon powdered baking soda
- a pinch of cinnamon
- nutmeg (1/2 teaspoon)
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 different proteins
- 3 tbsp. chilled water
- 2 tblsp. soured cream
Filling for the pie:
- a quarter-pound of butter
- 7 Esslöffel Swerve brauner Zucker Esslöffel Swerve brauner Zucker Esslöffel Swerve bra
- 2 Pekannusshälften Pekannusshälften Pekannusshälften Pekannus
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 heavy Schlagsahne Tassen
- 2 eggs
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a large mixing basin, combine the flour, baking powder, nutmeg, and cinnamon for the crust. 5 tablespoons butter, mixed well through the flour with a dough mixer
Combine the egg whites, cold water, and fresh cream in a small bowl. Slowly drizzle in the liquid, stirring constantly until a dough ball forms.
Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for 1 hour once it has formed a ball. While working with dough, it’s preferable to do it when it’s cool.
Remove the dough from the refrigerator and roll it into a ball. Place the dough ball in a 9-corner cake pan and distribute it evenly over the bottom and edges. There should be enough to press the sides down a little bit. This crust should not be kneaded with a fork. 15 minutes in the oven
Add 4 tablespoons butter, Swerve brown sugar, and nuts to a saucepan over medium-high heat. 5 minutes, stirring periodically, dissolve the icing sugar in the butter.
Bring the syrup and whipping cream to a boil, then reduce to a low heat for 15-20 minutes. The caramelization process will begin as a result of this. To avoid scorching, stir often.
Remove the filling from the heat and set aside to cool for 15 minutes before adding the eggs. This is a crucial component. The filling should not boil, but it should be heated. 2 eggs to the filling, beaten rapidly to incorporate the eggs into the filling
Fill the crust with the filling and bake for 40-50 minutes on the lowest rack of the oven. You don’t want your cake to be wavy; instead, you want the center to be somewhat wobbling but solid. Place them on the stovetop after they’ve finished cooking and allow them to cool to room temperature before serving.
You may garnish with nuts and/or homemade whipped cream.
1 serving size (yield: 8) 577 calories per serving | 56 fats | 23 carbohydrates total | 4 fibers | 15 sugars | 11 proteins | 4 net carbs
Presented to you by
Don’t be put off by the high overall carbohydrate content.
The fiber and erythritol (the main ingredient in Swerve) have no effect on blood sugar like regular carbs, so we subtracted them from the total carbs. You’ll see that net carbs decrease significantly once the sugar alcohols and fiber are removed.
Are you looking for a new birthday cake? Make sure to try our low-carb pumpkin pie!
If you’re a lover of keto pecan pie, you should definitely give this a try. It’s one of the simplest keto recipes around, and requires just four ingredients to make a delicious pie crust to fill with a creamy keto cheesecake filling!. Read more about allulose pecan pie recipe and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- keto pecan pie bars
- pecan crust keto
- the best keto sugar-free pecan pie recipe
- keto pecan pie clusters
- keto pie