There are lots of great low-carb, keto waffle recipes out there. But this one is definitely my favorite. It’s so delicious and delicious that I can’t stop eating it. I made it again tonight because I was so hungry after a full day of work. I can’t wait to share this recipe with you, because I know you will enjoy it as much as I do.
If you are looking for a low-carb, keto friendly, healthy, and delicious breakfast, try this easy recipe. It is a keto friendly, low-carb, healthy and delicious recipe for Keto waffles.
If you are like me, you have likely tried a variety of low carb diets over the past year or so. Some of those have been good, some have been terrible. Some have claimed to be “keto friendly”, but still contain eggs, while others have relied on cheese and cream to provide fat. The keto diet is a way to achieve a state of ketosis where the body burns fat for fuel instead of carbohydrates. Once in ketosis, the body burns fat for fuel, rather than carbohydrates, which reduces the amount of glucose in the bloodstream, and helps to provide energy. The best way to achieve a ketogenic diet is with a keto-friendly food plan, and this recipe is one of the best,
Even my non-keto children prefer these to normal waffles!
That’s true, and until I informed them, they had no clue they were ketotic. Waffle supper, winner, winner!
Yes, these sweet cupcakes are fantastic, and here’s why. First and foremost, the dough is simple to prepare, and it browns well in the waffle iron. They’re chewy on the exterior and soft on the inside. These keto waffles have a cheat-like flavor and can be frozen. On a hurried morning, toss them in the toaster for breakfast.
Did I mention that these waffles taste like they’ve been cheated on?
Easy-to-make keto waffles with just three net carbohydrates per serve!
Many keto waffle recipes require a lot of time and work, and the result is a product that tastes and feels like almond flour. UGH! I spent hours perfecting the BEST low-carb waffle recipe that will elevate your breakfast to new heights!
Recipe for the Best Keto Waffles
..: SERIES 4
TIME TO PREPARE: 10 MINUTES
TIME TO COOK: 5 MINUTES
15 MINUTES TOTAL TIME
Definitely give this recipe a try if you want to experience the true flavor and texture of waffles! Make 4 tiny waffles or 2 big waffles.
- 45 g blanched almond flour (I use Bob’s Red Mill Extra Fine Almond Flour) 3/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 28 g coconut flour, 1/4 cup
- 18 g psyllium husk powder (2 teaspoons) (I use NOW brand)
- 24 g granulated erythritol (2 tablespoons) (I use Lakanto Golden, Monkfruit with erythritol sweetener)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons powdered baking soda
- salt (1/4 teaspoon)
- a dozen big eggs (preferably at room temperature)
- 2 ounces cream cheese, 1/4 cup (softened)
- 1.5 ounces butter, 3 teaspoons (softened)
- 28 g coconut oil (2 teaspoons) (softened)
- 1 teaspoon extract de vanille
- a quarter teaspoon of almond extract
Waffle iron should be preheated. Combine the almond flour, coconut flour, psyllium husk powder, erythritol, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl. Remove it from the equation.
Beat in the remaining ingredients with an electric mixer: egg, cream cheese, butter, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and almond extract. Check that the cream cheese, butter, and coconut oil are all melted. Mix until everything is smooth and well mixed.
Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture while the mixer is running. Slow down to a medium/high pace. Stir for another minute or two until you have a smooth, sticky paste.
Pour the batter into the waffle iron that has been warmed (non-stick waffle irons do not require baking spray). You may make 2 big or 4 little waffles using the batter. With a spatula, gently press. Bake till golden brown, covered with the lid.
Garnish with your preferred toppings. Sugar-free syrup, handmade whipped cream, fresh berries, nut bits, peanut butter, and sugar-free jam are some of my favorites!
Demand: 4 servings, 1 tiny waffle each serving 425 calories per serving | 37 grams of fat | 11 grams of total carbohydrates | 8 grams of fiber | 13 grams of protein | 3 grams of net carbohydrates
Presented to you by
1) Make a double batch and freeze half of them…. Even if you’re pressed for time, you can still have great waffles in the morning! Place the waffles on a baking sheet and freeze for approximately an hour once they have cooled. Then, in a big freezer bag or storage container, place them. Four 4-inch waffles each batch should fit in the nest if warmed in the toaster.
2) As a last option, psyllium husks may be used in lieu of flax meal, but I don’t believe the texture or flavor will be as nice.
3) I used Bob’s Red Mill ultra-fine almond flour, NOW brand psyllium husk powder, and Lakanto Golden, Monkfruit sweetener with erythritol in my keto waffle recipe. I use Lakanto’s sugar-free, low-carb maple syrup as a topping.
4) When I run a group, I use the following strategy: First, I use the waffle iron to create all of the waffles. Then I baked them for 5 minutes on the center rack of a preheated oven set to 300 degrees. So that everyone may share a warm, crispy waffle!
What if I told you that you could enjoy the taste of French toast, yet lose weight at the same time? Well that’s exactly what this keto waffle recipe does. In less than 30 minutes you can be enjoying a delicious breakfast that’s good for your health, your waistline, and the environment. This recipe includes only 6 ingredients and other than a little butter and cream cheese, there isn’t a single thing you need to buy!. Read more about 2 ingredient keto waffles and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- keto waffles cream cheese
- keto waffles almond flour
- keto waffles coconut flour cream cheese
- low carb waffle recipe
- keto waffles